Pest Control In Montgomery County, Maryland
Montgomery County is one of the most popular places to live in the State of Maryland because of our great location, diversity, and many things to do.
But as many people who live and work here already know, pests can be a problem, and as this isn't something unique to our area, it is still inescapable. However, you can take advantage of the local pest control offerings to keep your home or business free of insects and animals.
Since 1943, Womack Pest Control has provided excellent Montgomery County pest control to residential and commercial properties and is looking to continue this by helping you!
Residential Pest Control In Montgomery County
With Womack Pest Control's ongoing pest control services, we will eliminate active pests and prevent future ones.
Our residential pest control includes:
- Inspection of the interior and exterior of your home, where we will pay close attention to factors such as conducive conditions and entry points.
- Discussion of inspection findings and plan options with a pest management specialist.
- Same-day or next-day treatment scheduling when available.
- Treatment of areas of concern, entry points, nesting sites, harborage areas, and other places where pests are with necessary products.
- Scheduling ongoing services depending on your needs for monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly treatments.
- Warranty for reoccurring services.
Contact Womack Pest Control for more information about how we can help your Montgomery County home remain pest-free.
Commercial Pest Control In Montgomery County
Look no further than Womack Pest Control for effective commercial pest control services. We service restaurants, offices, apartments, medical buildings, storage facilities, places of worship, and more!
While many companies will appear and start treating, providing immediate but short-term results, we don't do this. Our pest management specialists take the time to talk with you to understand your pest experiences, needs, and expectations, an essential step for us to implement a customized treatment plan that is best for you and your property.
Reoccuring services can happen weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly. We can help you determine what kind of schedule will be most effective by sharing inspection findings and reports with you.
Your satisfaction is a top priority for our entire team, so please don't hesitate to contact us at Womack Pest Control with questions or concerns.
Five Quick Tips To Keep Dangerous Cockroaches Out Of Your Montgomery County Home
Discovering a cockroach infestation in your Montgomery County home can be upsetting and even make you feel ashamed; not an uncommon reaction to these pests because of their reputation as "dirty" and dangerous. But you can prevent cockroaches from getting into your home by using these five quick tips:
- Remove entry points: Inspect the exterior of your home for cracks and crevices where cockroaches can get inside, such as damaged screens, uncovered vents, and open drains.
- Eliminate food sources: Cockroaches eat just about anything, so it's important to keep your home clear of food debris, grease, garbage, dust, and pet waste.
- Reduce moisture: For inside moisture, you should address leaks, poor ventilation, and any vapor barriers that need replacing. Outside, yard maintenance is key to reducing moisture, so you should clean up leaf litter and other debris, mow the grass regularly, and trim the foliage.
- Clear harborage areas: Keeping your yard clear of organic debris and overgrowth reduces moisture and helps eliminate places where cockroaches can hide. It would also help if you kept your home decluttered and organized.
- Ask for help: The best way to keep cockroaches out of your home is with professional pest control services. Finding the right pest control company can make this a quick and easy process.
For assistance preventing the different types of cockroaches in our area, call Womack Pest Control.
Wasp Prevention Tips Every Montgomery County Homeowner Should Know
Wasps are stinging insects that can be a real annoyance during the spring and summer. To prevent these pests from being a problem on your Montgomery County property, try to make your property less attractive to them.
Start by removing food sources as wasps are pollinations and predators, which means they feed on other insects. You can remove food sources by reducing the number of flowering plants and adequately addressing other pest problems in your garden, yard, and home.
Then remove water sources such as pond areas and other landscaping water features, repair any leaking faucets and fill in ground holes that collect rainwater.
Perhaps wasps will find a new location other than your property if you remove nesting sites such as dead trees, stumps, open garbage cans, and underground cavities. Also, remove any play structures, sheds, tires, and other debris not in use.
If you spot a wasp nest forming on your property, contact us at Womack Pest Control. We can help keep all types of wasps under control so your yard is safe for your and your family to enjoy.
What Womack Pest Control Customers Are Saying
I have this company for years and they are excellent! Honest, reliable, timely and effective! I highly recommend!