Safe And Gentle Rodent Removal Techniques For Rockville Residents
September 23, 2022
When it comes to effective rodent control, many Rockville residents want something that will remove all different types of rodents from their property without being too harmful. Fortunately, Rockville pest control can help you with safe and gentle rodent removal techniques.
Do Rodents Travel In Air Vents?
Rodents in Rockville are one of those pests that are highly adaptable and skilled at invading your home in many different ways. If there are cracks or gaps around your air vents, all rodents can easily squeeze themselves inside and travel through the air vents. Making this especially dangerous as rodents will then contaminate the area with their droppings and spread diseases through the air vents, putting your entire property at an increased risk of illness.
Don't Let Rodents Live Inside Your Walls
Another popular area for rodents to live inside once they invade your property is the walls; walls offer a dark, secluded, and relatively untouched area to nest and breed. However, it is essential not to let rodents live inside your property’s walls, as they constantly chew and gnaw through important wooden supporting structures, utility lines, and electrical areas, causing significant and costly damage.
Proper rodent control that removes all rodents in your walls and seals up potential rodent entry points is necessary to prevent these significant issues.
What Are Non-Toxic Ways To Get Rid Of Rodents?
There are several non-toxic ways to get rid of the rodents infiltrating your property. To start with, you can follow our expert prevention tips to deter this pest from invading in the first place.
- Seal up potential rodent entry points such as the gaps around windows, doors, and the foundation of your property. Also, pay attention to the holes in your roof or vented areas near crawl spaces and attics.
- Reduce the factors that attract rodents to your home by storing leftover food properly, disposing of trash promptly, and cleaning any food and drink spills up as soon as possible.
- Declutter storage areas such as attics, garages, and basements, and consider using airtight containers in food storage areas to prevent mice from hiding out and scavenging around your property.
- Outdoors, cut back long grasses and overgrown foliage, and remove leaf litter, woodpiles, and debris from your yard to remove outdoor rodent hiding spots.
- Address leaks and moisture issues that contribute to excess pools of water that may attract thirsty rodents to areas around the interior and exterior of your property.
Additionally, you can contact Womack Pest Control for professional rodent control assistance that considers your safety and utilizes non-toxic methods.
Rodent Control The Easy Way In Rockville
Rodent control is something that Rockville residents may sometimes need, and it is understandable to want safe, non-toxic methods used around your property. After all, avoiding compound pest control methods is better for those living on the property and the environment. Our Womack Pest Control team will ensure your Rockville property is rodent-free using only safe, non-toxic tactics and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methodology.
IPM tactics allow us to craft rodent control solutions to your property’s needs; these pest control plans focus on safe trapping and removal of rodents and sealing potential rodent entry points, preventing future rodent problems. Our process is child and pet-safe, making it perfect for your home, and we always offer follow-up treatments to ensure we have resolved your rodent problems.
Contact us today to learn more or get started.
What Womack Pest Control Customers Are Saying
Very thorough, Quality of work is better than any franchise companies!
Contact Womack Pest Control Today!(301) 851-6529
Reach out to us for pest control in the Washington D.C. area.